You won’t have to pay taxes in Spain on what you earn each month as you will be on a Student Visa and not a Work Visa. What you earn each month will be a stipend and not an employee salary subject to Spanish taxes.

With regards to paying taxes in your home country, we recommend contacting a tax professional in your area. You will most likely not earn enough to have to declare your foreign earned income; however, we advise to speak with a professional for further clarity as each case is slightly different.