You may be wondering if you can get another job to make some extra cash while teaching abroad in Spain.

Since you will be in Spain on a Spanish Student Visa, you won’t be permitted to get a job with a company such as a restaurant or a store. However, if you are wanting to make some extra money on the side while in Spain, we would definitely recommend private classes!

In Spain, private classes are known as clases particulares, and are very common for native English speakers to offer. If you ever have questions about how to find clases particulares or how to best market yourself so that you can acquire clients while in Spain, we would be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

If you are interested in teaching abroad in Spain, but you aren’t sure how to get started team at RVF International is ready to help. Contact us today, so we can help you get started on your Spain adventure.

job woman drawing courtyard